Monday, June 22, 2020

I BELIEVE: By Polly Guerin

Image- Blaise Pascal















I Believe you don't have to be number one
Believe, because you still have won

I Believe you can let your hair down
Believe, laugh and stifle a frown

I Believe you're more perfect than most
Believe, forget, let yourself boast

I Believe you can think 'Out of the Box'
Believe, hidden treasures unlock

I Believe let's be grateful each day
Believe, don't look back, but away

I Believe we can make every minute count
Believe, don't hesitate to surmount

I Believe there's opportunity awaiting
Believe, count blessings escalating

I Believe that honor will persevere
Believe every moment of the year

I Believe in life's happy endings
Believe cancel hurts and offendings

I Believe it's time to start a new chapter
Believe, start something new happy after

I Believe say 'Yes' sample something new
Believe because dreams do come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment